Tuesday, June 06, 2006

HUH?

Recently, my mum is under an illness and she needs treatment at the hospital. Please pray for her.

At times like this, its really hard to deal with her frustration with me and my sis. Yesterday she had given me permission to go to RJC to watch the raffles cup, but i got scolded at night for it..i think its true that im not studying hard enough. Hence, Im already starting to put in the effort. Anyway, thanks to those who have been praying for me and my family, especially waikay,my cell,rachel,danae,basia,jiajun(and the rest of his cell) and crystal. thanks to those who have been supporting me and listening to me, such as sleephead shinny etc.

oh yeah, i changed my hairstyle. XD

And, with special mention, on friday, SOMEONE, who was supposed to meet me at 8, made me wait for an hour. After that i got tired and left at 9. lol...this person was sleeping while i was waiting. I'm gonna make her feel guilty for the rest of her life..JOAN!!!! XD

My fone is under repair, im supposed to collect it on sunday, but im too busy. sighz. anyway, shall end here.

Dilly dally shilly shally

No comments: