Friday, June 23, 2006

Here's the critical period

Upcoming events:
Carnival rehearsal tmr
Cheryl's bdae tmr
Carnival on sunday
Sch reopen on monday

Today I went to Daniel Hall, to practise my magic with ada and esse. It was quite productive even though so little people turned up. After about an hour and a half, we decided to stop. then I went to octopus and watched a few games of chinese chess. It was quite boring cos that guy keep using sun pao...whole day same formation..not fun one. Anyway, after awhile, i started playing with this old man. I was actually good enough to draw with him. Credit goes to Clement..haha. I bet when I go back to school I'll start trashing people in my class already, with all the practise I got this holiday. My goal is to beat the chinese chess club members in my class and I'll train as hard as possible. Subsequently, at octopus, I met someone who i missed seeing over the holidays, which was *butterfly*. Haha, it was such a coincidence that we met each other there. After all, we both live in serangoon but we met in marine parade.. -.- and at a coffee shop of all places. She was wearing a mickey mouse top *why am i not suprised* and a skirt. She looked super attractive lah...it was nice to see her NOT in school uniform for once..haha. okay, I posted..happy now shinny and tang mei? haha

Dilly dally shilly shally

No comments: