Wednesday, June 07, 2006

shinny's survey stolen and made my own. =)

What was the last..
word you said: shinny
thing you ate: mushroom, tofu and eggs.
song you listened to: Allstar by smashmouth
thing you drank: milo
place you went to: stayed ome the whole day
movie you saw: X men-3...if vcd is counter..naruto movie.
movie you rented: too long ago to remember
concert you attended: VJC band concert

Who/What was the last person/thing you..
hugged: my mum
cried over: my mum
kissed: my dog
danced with: havent done so.
shared a secret with: shinny
had a sleepover with: aaron
called: shinny
went to a movie with: ulu and perry
saw: my sister
were angry with: not that i remember?
couldn't take your eyes off of: my dog
obsessed over: milo
Have you ever..
danced in the rain: yes.
kissed someone: nope.
done drugs: never
drank alcohol: nope.
slept around: nope
partied 'til the sun came up: once.
had a movie marathon: once.
gone too far on a dare: i always choose truth.
spun until you were immensely dizzy: yea, it was fun!
taken a survey quite like this before: maybe?

No comments: