Wednesday, June 07, 2006

third survey

Finish the sentence..(my answers in caps)
i feel BORED
i want to TALK TO SOMEONE
i am DOING A DUMB SURVEY
i am SINGLET AND PANTS
i am trying to GET MY DOGS TO SHUT UP.
my best friend ARE CRYSTAL,VANESSA AND SHINNY
my favorite memory is SHARING TIMES WITH FRIENDS
my worst memory WALKING INTO SOMEONE CHANGING =/
my favorite vacation place is MAC
i am crazy
i want to be crazy
i try to hard to crazy
my fear is the dark =X
my hopes are to get better grades in term 3!
when i get older, i wanna sleep more
i look STUPID
i enjoy CHATTING
i hate BEING SCOLDED FOR NOTHING
one thing/person i love IS OSCAR MY DOG
when i fall for someone, I'LL TRY TO STOP FALLING
my favorite color is B-L-A-C-K
my favorite television show is NONE
a person i adore is VANESSA
a place i would go in a heartbeat is MY ROOM
the person that i'm thinking about is MY MUM
i love the way MY SCHOOL IS RUN
a vexation of mine is MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK
my favorite time is when i use the computer ALL DAY LONG XD
summer time is to SWIM
my life is EXCITING AND TIRING
after school, i go MAC/HOME
i am a FUN PERSON
one thing i can't live without is MY HANDFONE
i sleep alot ON RAINY DAYS
i'm trying to GET MY DOGS TO SHUT UP
it hurts when FRIENDS BETRAY MY TRUST
like my father always says ATTITUDE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
the hardest thing i've ever had to do was MAKE A DECISION BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS
i NEED MILO!!!
before i go to bed, I PRAY THE JABEZ PRAYER
the first thing i do in the morning is to PRAY THE JABEZ PRAYER
the best thing about life IS LIVING FOR GOD
i never knew that SHINNY LIKED SURVEYS.
my lucky number is 7!!
my room is MESSY AND ORGANISED
i can't live without MILO
i love going to MAC
i cry when i LOSE A FRIEND
something that makes me smile WHEN I THINK OF SOMEONE
it's MILO TIME
i love the movie EIGHT BELOW
this survey is LAME
i am feeling HAPPY
love is KIND
traveling is FUN
whores are BY DEFINITION, PROSTITUTES.
it is time to END THIS SURVEY
i am wearing SPECTACLES
i'm pissed off because THIS IS THE SECOND LAST QN
something about a person that turns me on is UNDERSTANDING

No comments: