Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lazy tang ge

The lazy tang ge was asked by the hardworking( and bo liao ) tang mei, who spends her day blogging, to post. hence im posting. two things on the agenda:

Spoilt fone
I cant seem to use my fone at home and in most areas of singapore..hence i have to go to wisma to repair it later. im actually very pissed with this incident so i'll leave it at this. Just know that im using my sister's fone for awhile.

Lose a friend
And I just got word that i cannot contact my friend anymore because her mum said so. you see, based on not knowing at me at all, she managed to derive this: This guy is from a diff sch and u dont know his real character and what he can do. I dont really know how she based her opinion but I guess I'll just have to accept it.

tangmei..happy now?
Dilly dally shilly shally

No comments: