Monday, May 22, 2006

New nick

nicks for me: Emkay, Mk, MiloKing, Lamer, SM square, magician..(these are my nicknames)

nicks created for shinny: shin knee, sleepyhead, crapper. will update more.

nicks for tang mei vanessa: vanvan

i want more nicks..lol damn fun.

Ok, long time no post. Firstly, happy birthday to Danae, may God bless you and may you live up to your name, danae(God is my Judge). Secondly, me and joel got trashed in chinese chess at the coffee shop(octopus) in marine parade!!! We both were dreaming at night about how badly trashed we were. I seriously need to improve. hmm, i've recently talked to ms seetho again...was nice getting to contact her again..although she was being pretty mean to me all the time...lolz. today was quite fun too...but nothing much really happened.


so glad the church played the time has come...again. i love that song.

oh well.
dilly dally shilly shally.

No comments: