Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy birthday pris

Happy birthday to my dad and pris. yesterday was blog-worthy, hence im taking the time to blog about it. I reached parkway before 2 and was playing psp while talking to claudia..then i met perry who was even earlier than me. And we sat and drank milo. Then one of the monster's whacked a female character and i said: oie..whack my girlfriend! just nice..claudia was standing behind me when i said that..i stopped playing when wee kiat came with matthew. we waited about half an hour for the latecomers(the birthday girl, organiser, vice-organiser) to arrive. then we went to east coast and tied bomb bags. I was half hoping to see rach and half hoping not to..lol.after tying for ages, i cut myself(its okay now) and then pris came..den we pulled everyone in the water. i hope i didnt overdo it..lol i apologise if i did. anw..then we went for a shower..and i was singing you're pitiful..everyone was trying to shut me up. then we went pw....the girls took sooooo long to decide on where to eat...i dont see whats wrong with a food court =/ anw...we ate at kfc and crapped alot..everyone rejected my straw heart and claudia even threw it on the floor T.T we left at ard 8..and i took a bus back(played psp and overshot my stop and had to walk home)Then i read my sms and realised that it was so late and i forgot to call danae XD ahm..then crapped till 12:30++ until her fone no more batt...den i went to brush my teeth and fell asleep while waiting for her msg which took forever to come in. haha..rachel wasnt there this time..she was at camp..on sunday night we talked until 1++ but someone pang seh danae(i wont mention that her name is rachel) and we thought she fell asleep..but she claims she 'went to take something' lol..oh well..nothing much abt today..so..guess i'll see u next time.

~Dilly Dally Shilly Shally~

No comments: