Monday, September 25, 2006

Broke my glasses

Sunday morning. 8:17..my glasses were dirty. I cleaned it. It broke. Yes, it broke. Went to church without my specs..brought my Add math TYS. I sat with crys,san,shar and denise. Then while waiting for my terribly late student(Joel Koh aka paremescium)
to arrive, I helped shar with her math and a bit of chem. Then Joel arrived and I taught him a bit on binomial expansions afterwhich he left with Ian for another tuition. Then I played chinese chess with perry then adriel..then so guy who played ping feng ma(so hard to attack in) in the first round(but i won) and he used guo gong pao in the second round where i lose and the third round was shun pao vs lie pao..and i won by luck. then he borrowed two chess sets from me so i walked around..and went in for service..it was a different kind of atmosphere..i dont know why. after service we celebrated basia's birthday (BTW happy birthday aunty basia!) and then er...i drank milo? and afterwhich i stuck around a lil longer..then went back with my lovely irritating suaning cousin rachel,jian xin, melanie,adeline. Adeline said i didnt look sec 4 -.- and rachel naturally suaned me all the way to her station. i came home and couldnt play gunz properly without my specs..but it was ok..then i called in..

Monday
wake up. e math, a math, gunz, guitar,sms and read a book in 4 hours..not bad eh. mum came back..we went to make 2 new pairs of specs for me. XD and im on the com now waiting for people to reply sms =/

~Dilly Dally Shilly Shally~

No comments: