Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pick it up!

Saturday
yeah man. morning studied..then go mac and played cc with clement..then went perry's hse..played a bit of midnight club 2 and gunz(i've seriously deproved). Then we went to expo and played more cc until Ian came, who went to buy us dinner. Then more pccing until a few more people came..then we went to look for Ian cos he took a really long time to buy the food. When we found him, there was a group of stalkers with him led by a tallgentleman, an average heighted guy and a blur looking aunty(chao yang;jiajun;basia) We went back and couldnt get back through the queue to our first position. So me and whoever was following me behind followed the yellow rope( i think joel and cheryl were behind me) Halfway through..someone in brown tapped my leg..no idea who she was =P reached the front and ate like crazy(but the doors opened so much later). When we went in, we went back to the same place and stood there...then came the same group of stalkers...had lots of fun but was generally like the day before so i wont post much about it. Although..i was happy to see ruth again after like not seeing her for so long..=) After the whole thing, when PS were playing Pick It UP, we went to the back to buy the cd and queued in the front of the autograph queue( it doesnt mean a lot to me but i thought it'll be cool to be blessed by them )Walked out with joel and the group of stalkers to the mrt..danae kept trying to trick to joel..but he's too intellectual. Corde came along to expo too. At the airport, my group and the stalkers separated..then we had our dinner at T1 BK. Took 24, most of us..except ian who took 53. Redid the song boulevard with broken dreams( or rather..notes? ) haha..crapped with cordelia till i reached home and crashed on my bed after showering. oh but some people were actually still up replying my smses at 12++...lol


Sunday
Woke up and ripped the songs from pick it up album and chatted with..one person?yup but that was online. there were a few others smsing me. I sent all the songs over then got ready for church. cabbed down cos i was late for cell..cell was quite admin today..it was behind the beaver's hse and not in front..lol. then went in for sermon..PS again!!! haha..they're good at leading us and hyping us up to jump in the presence of the Lord. The sermon was good, although i was too observant abt how ps would shake his legs when his spoke with excitement..lol. After sermon, i got greeted by a bunch of ushers but i tried to hide my face. then i met up with joel and the rest..they started playing soccer..me and sam and claud played 'who can hit sharmaine with the ball while passing' Then i left church with benson.

The new album pick it up really reminds me of what i should be doing everyday;picking up the cross and never letting go of god. my redeemer, my king..Jesus is Lord!

To the evil bully rachel, i'll get you one day
To the nicer but still a bully danae, stop trying to trick me and joel..lol, u wont succeed.

~Dilly Dally Shilly Shally~

No comments: