Friday, August 11, 2006

Planetshakers

Yesterday was the first day of the planetshakers concert and they rocked man. They are so much better than last year and there was lots of improvements..but of course, i heard everything they said last night, last year. lol..only the songs were different.Hmm..lets start from after school. I went home directly and changed, cabbed down to pasir ris cc and made it just on time for my chinese chess lesson. Dan was like "Very good. You're very punctual" He was a bit off yesterday cos of his test so he charged me less for not teaching well. However I did manage to learn quite a bit about the shun pao theory. After the lesson, I had my lunch(at 5-.-) and took a bus from outside wai kay's hse(bus 12) to expo. It was a very long ride for a very short distance..and it was packed with students. Upon reaching, I went along the queue and found vivien! LOL..she couldn't recognise me cos it was over 2 years..but i'll never forget that face =). Glad to have met her again. Further along the queue was Milosoft™. Then pastor announced " the second queue is open too" and we were the first to move to the front..lol. Played two games against adriel..and what Dan taught me really came in handy..hahaha..this time i beat adriel..but they were good games..anyway he really wasn't concentrating, giving free pieces away all the time. My end game is weak with double horses...sigh. Then doors open and I was running back and forth to pass tickets to grace,shawn and their cousin. I went back in, only to be greeted by two people who TRIED but failed pathetically to sneak up my back (rachel and danae) lol. then rachel started poking me, and i did the same..but she ran away? lol. then i saw lester,3sa and lydia. While the dedications were going on, i was just hanging out the back of the open space. Danae came back and offered a handshake..I thought she was doing it as an usher..but it was just another slimy trick. She had put bubble soap on her hand -.-. oh well, i did get some revenge from ian's soap. Haha, and i did it to rachel wong too. Poor her, she had to run everytime she saw me. lol...PS started with majesty and i saw somm people were lost..lol..then came..er..jump around i think? lol. and a few others like My God. Singapore was really rocking. During the sermon, i was panicking cos i couldn;t find my bag in the pile while i still had to search for claudia's. She's not very good at sign language..lol. I then remembered my bag was with asher. So during the second Jump Around, i squeezed my way to the center front. I got back my bag..and it ended. Then i met rachel and cy. she bullied me as usual..kept hitting me. For someone who bullies me to ask another person who bullies me whether i bully them is very....at least danae said no(i dont bully her)XD aye.then i went out with joel and the queue looked very very long. I then went to chat with andrea and accompanied her out to the traffic light. Subsequently, at BK(which was closed) all the levites decided to go to the airport; except the two mummy's girl who took cars home. lol..then on the platform, while waiting for the mrt, it arrived. which is not surprising cos thats what mrts are supposed to do..stop in the stations. but joel and his crew weren't there yet..lol. he started running in the opposite direction of the train and said " look im faster than the train " lol. then i called bb and asked if they were eating..they were going to changi airport too (whats up with these coincidences)Then blah blah blah to the airport and i went to meet bb and gang..took the sky train thru and fro 3 times before they came. there was a guy who turned and looked at me saying, hey, u've taken this six times. Just nice, they came in and i said, thats what im waiting for..lol. eating at bk, perry's bag went missing cos 'jiajun took it', and then took a bus back to serangoon with adriel crapping abt mr brown until he's stop and me explaining the mole concept to cordelia( my chem's strength is everyone's weakness but i suck at everything else) Then i came home and didnt turn on any lights..just showered and sleep..shall post more i think..ciao

~Dilly Dally Shilly Shally~

No comments: