Thursday, June 07, 2007

Today was a very very long day. Reached school at around 0730, can you believe it? I had enough time to go to the toilet, take tissue, wet it, clean the locker with it, go back and take more tissue. Heh. Woan Jen came after I finished my clean-the-locker episode. Found out that my cousin desmond is her ex-classmate. Subsequently Lian Hui and Serene came, then Caiwen and Syahirah. I don't remember the order of who came after that cos I was forced from my seat to another location. Lol. Shi Wei came as well though.

Accounting exam was okay, but I think I lost marks on the narrative qn.
In fact most of the exams were quite easy. Then again, if I didn't study, I wouldn't know how to answer the qns. Yes, I study, why don't people believe that I'm not a last minute study type of student? Haha.

After the exam, Meryl and friends stayed back(with additional company of ash and seng yi) to finish our comm skills report. We re-did it a couple of times.

We left school after handing in our assignment, then we took a super long bus journey to PHS, Shuman's secondary school. There, I met up with Cheryl, just to catch up with her. We were just lucky to be at the school on the same day. Meimei has really grown-up and matured alr, know how to understand her parents eh.

Subsequently we went to Grand Cathay to buy tickets to Shrek 3, walked back to PS Yoshinoya, where Jason got stunned when Caiwen grabbed his arms. It was sooooo funny! Skip skip skip, we ended up back in movie theatre watching Shrek 3. My favourite character for this time is...still puss-in-boots. Classy and cute. PIB: You are the love of my life * another cat* as are you

We had dinner at marina square...BK. at like, 9+pm? We ATTEMPTED to play truth or dare. it failed because no one could think of truth qns or dares. Then we had a bottle game, courtesy of me, and my bottle. And we each went our separate ways after eating.

I slept so peacefully on the bus, I woke up one stop after my nearest stop. Ah well. Came back and patched Lord of the Rings: Battle for middle-earth 2 and rise of the witch king. Brought oscar down while I patched the game, and I saw Jasmine Tye when I took the lift back up. She was soo funny. Asked me if I stayed on the 5th floor too, then she told me I was on the 5th floor, then she looked up, and saw it was the 4th floor.

By the time I came back, I played two games of LOTR with Perry. Both games we won. However we really had a hard time winning fast. Elves are just slow. heh.
G'night!

2 comments:

x said...

HELLO EMKAY(: haha why you remove blogskin and tagbox! cannot randomly drop in and out of your blog and tag D:

haha how've you been/ haven't talked to you in a long time. AND I'M JINGYI BTW, if you couldn't tell ahha. yeahh. hope you've been alright! and no, no more random bus people for me to like! x)

heh. anyway, stay okay yeah. :)

-JINGYI(:

Vanessa said...

do you ever, ever, ever update your blog? -.-