Friday, June 01, 2007

My class

Whoa. I haven't posted in awhile. Very long time already. Life in TP is great! The teachers are funny, the food is excellent and cheap, and I have a very good class.

Arathi - The oldest in our class. Really funny girl.
Amanda - Loves hanging out at TP lounge =P extremely loyal to TPSU. heh.
Clement - I share many secrets with the shortest guy in class. He may be short, but he's outspoke and very funny! Do not mess with him! Number 19 XD
Denyse - The Jo lover. haha. a really nice girl. hardworking too!
Diana - haha. great friend who looks out for me. i appreciate her.
Eden - He is really good at playing pool. Hah.
Jason - My good brother! Very responsible and has strong beliefs. Very lame too.
Jayna - Known for being late =P . She has a nice smile. haha
Jerald - wah this guy is really cold. seriously. and he loves milo a lot! quite a humble guy... =P
Jia Ling - The world of pink and purple. Nicely summed up.
Ka Wo - From Hong Kong and Mainland. I wanna learn cantonese!
Ke Yuan - BHB. really BHB. but very funny too. always bullshits his way through class.
Khairul - very intellectual guy. a great thinker!
Lian Hui - Always play music until very loud. Quite the romantic. Heh. Hope he finds his Mrs Right.
Marcus - Very funny joker. You cant even imagine his jokes till he says it. I want to see his drumming skills one day!
Meryl - caiwen? A great friend. Nice to bully too =P although i'm the youngest in class. hahaha.
Miao Feng - towkayneo. female boss very cool XD
Nadiah - very understanding and has a good sense of humour, like me! =P
Serene - Our welfare rep. very resourceful
Shu man - Likes to keep things simple. Likes to call people's names in a funny way too!
Syahirah - Always steals my file. cute girl with superb administrative abilities.
Tricia - A very nice girl. Cares a lot. =)
Wen Kai - He is not quiet. dont be fooled! haha.
Woan Jen - Quite a quiet girl. Pretty cool one though. Her name is interesting too.
Yan Jun - my spiritual cousin. heh. whats there to say? i see her 6 days a week.

Mr Jimmy Tay and Mr Nah rocks!!~ Poly life is never dull for me. Heh
And one last thing. Mid sem tests are coming up and im still not studying. how ar?
zzz. lazy. heh. i think i drink a milo first then say ba.

No comments: