Friday, December 01, 2006

Wishlist

Ok, a lot of people have been asking me what I want for my birthday.
I actually dont really need presents atm..but I'll do a wishlist for fun.Just to help the people who dont know what i want..?

1.Magenetic chinese chess set(mini and portable) - I actually found out where its being sold today. I've spent a long time looking for one but I couldn't seem to find it. I wont tell you where to get it. You have to find out yourself. If I dont get it, I'll buy one myself.

2.For my family,close friends,frends and ha.....haha to wish me happy birthday?
(I'm listening to my neighbour's sister's birthday song as I type this...heh BF...)

3.Hmmmm...one thing that I want, but will only accept it from my parents, is the Perfect Pitch Program on wwww.singingsuccess.com. I won't accept from friends cos its way too expensive..however, I don't think that my parents would get it..so I have to work my full ten days before getting it on my own.Same goes for the iPod video..lol

4.A new elec guitar(impossible)

5.Stevie wonder's CD cos I've heard he's a good singer and I want to listen to his style...Christian CDs are also good...but I'm afraid I have most of the CDs...im actually looking for christian Male vocal singers who are good.

Sidetracking here for awhile, let me tell you why I'm so outdated and almost never know the songs being played on the radio. After post encounter in Primary 5, I made my decision to stop listening to secular music and mroe of christian music. I believe music, is something created by God and is something that one day, will be used only for His Namesake. I don't intend to follow the World's style of music..thats why I'm so outdated and only know songs from planetshakers/delirious/hillsongs. Although, I do recognise tunes from popular songs.
Another area I've been looking into is chinese songs, cos the dynamics are really different. Anyway, to sum it up, my kind of music, is gospel christian music. Go revival, be blessed and write more songs to glorify God!

The best present you can give is to at least wish me happy birthday, cos it means a lot to me. It tells me that I have a friend who bothers and blessed that friend shall be.

NO BUYING OF MILO(i can get it at the coffee shop..i rather u dont waste ur money.)/UNDERWEAR/SICK STUFF/CAKE(this is weird but i only eat chocolate cake..i dont know what to say every year when people buy me cake =/) for me this year please...lol.

No comments: