Thursday, December 14, 2006

Day just before the camp

Forced by a few people to update..I've quit my job for reasons i shall not say here. I've met Cindy's dad(cindy is my colleague) on monday, stayed home on tuesday, went to watch eragon with sk and ck and the group of guys..man..the guys were...hmm..typical ACSI students...lol. Then today i went to watch eragon with claud,danae and rach...again...its a nice movie..haha. BUT I BADLY WANNA WATCH HAPPY FEET...hmm..after the movie, rach left and the rest of us went to S&K where monpig took such a long long long long long long long time to pick her clothes...then we walked around a bit more before she went to sch and we went to suntec to meet lester. I saw 12 people whom i knew there. haha. Sharon was one of them..i think she's getting irritated at me popping by so often =P hmm..then after we met lester at toys r us..we walked around and left for parkwayy...we didnt do much there..after they left..i took a bus home and i slept all the way. Passed macs but no one was there..ate at the coffee shop and here i am. Sitting in my room typing the events of the week. I wonder what the camp will be like..hmm...

No comments: