Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesdays are good.

Wednesday 14/3/07

The day started out quite late. I woke up around 9+, got changed and had breakfast at home. However, I sometimes have the habit of being-addicted-to-the-computer. I was trying to find a new ROM for the O2 Atom. I found it alright, at the same time RESETTING my entire O2. Lost all my appointment schedules and sermon notes =(

I then magically appeared in the magical box known as Magic Box. Shortly after, Cindy and I went to dabao lunch for ourselves and Eddie. Then I also dabao-ed for Adeline and Janice. Eh well,today was much better for Jacob's dream. Every song has improved quite a significant bit.
Esp Jess again! Her stage performance really shot up when she gave more intensity. There was just so many ideas popping into my head when I watched the rehearsals. Janice,3sa,Jess and I made some Mirror House thingy. It was scary cos 3sa-jie is an expert at scaring me. =) After the rehearsals were over, I met Charmaine Tay..haha. Nice to see a childhood friend once in awhile don't you agree? Jiajun left me to pack up the place..lol

Up at TCT Auditorium, we got a good feel about how the concert would be like. This concert is going to rock Singapore =) Haha, then Chow yan practiced mix voice and head voice...? After everything, Janice, Adeline and I went for dinner...AND I GOT A FREE MILO AGAIN! XD
I took 153 back with Adel and walked over to Xiang Zhong to meet Fuyang. It got boring after awhile and we went back. So here I am at my com!

~The moonlight dances upon the souls of our hearts. A happy but soulful atmosphere fills the air.

No comments: