Monday, October 23, 2006

These few days very sian. If its not study, then its FMA, or gunbound. heh. but lately have to study more..else some people will kill me. hmmm..yesterday went to mac. met Xin yi there...then Jiang,Gil,DW and rachel seah yi ning came..then xavier appeared also..twig was there, kevin tang, and ooi yong ann..like some marist gathering like that =/ Its a joy not to go to school. haha. hope the Os will come and go quickly. Here's a list of things I wanna do after Os.

1.Learn how to rollerblade (it's an important skill)
2.Read chinese chess books and practise everday
3.Swim every morning
4.Train my guitar everyday
5.Go for toastmasters(yes..every single session)
*Toastmasters is a public speaking club found in many community centers
6.Take a retail course.
7.Suan claudia,danae and rachel
8.Get my ipod.
9.Invent the perfect formula for Milo(nah thats crap)
10.Continue to practise A math (wdy is wrong with me!?)
11.Jam with Revival
12.Make the Revival t-shirt
13.Go out with tang mei
14.Go for a youth camp
15.Pick up as many skills as possible
16.Play the new North american Gunz
17.Play gunbound
18.Play Battle for Middle-Earth 2
19.Get back my CS skills.
20.Play C&C generals. (why am i so into computer games..maybe i wont spend that much time.)
21.Give away my books and burn all my notes.
22.Learn how to fly.
23.Get in shape
24.Travel around Singapore (there's a lot of places i havent explored.)
25.Maybe i'll maple..just to make shinny happy. lol
26.Come back to this post and tell you what i've completed.

No comments: