Sunday, July 16, 2006

Suanage

Heyhey, today i had a good/terrible day. In the morning, I watched another chinese seriel..i like chinese swordsman shows. Anyway, i went to church and met the Milosoft™ at the food court where we ate. After eating, we went back to hall 9. When we reached the MRT, shinny called me (btw she came to our church today!). When I found her, she was pretending to avoid me.(or was it not pretending?) Then I saw Xian Bin and Natasha...and they asked if shinny was my gf/sister. -.- Anyway..claudia had to come out cos SOMEONE was so scared of me =/ . Ahm, worship was good, sermon was better and then came the episode which i call *suan jerald day* where claudia *mastermind*, shinny *accomplice*, sharmaine *commentator* and perry *betrayer to the males* ganged up to suan me with just ONE CUP OF MILO DINOSAUR. of course i reached a point where i got pissed, but i was okay after that..lol. it was a really short period anyway. hmm, then we left expo..and angela kept talking to me abt how i shouldnt bully girls * im so misunderstood!!!!* and also talked to me abt my sensitivity on the train? about how im really sensitive to words? i guess i am...no..i know i am sensitive..thats just underneath the joking me. Im suprised that angela knows it. So which am i? an I or a C?

~Dilly Dally Shilly Shally~

No comments: